Re: [gremlintime] Reminder - The BIG AMC SHOW!!!

Re: [gremlintime] Reminder - The BIG AMC SHOW!!!

A reminder for those of you showing your car. Don't forget to bring a
FIRE EXTINGQUISHER, The best is a ABC. Once you are on the show field, put
the extinguisher beside your drivers side rear tire. This is for insurance
reason. We don't want to loss any car at this event!! Many of the clubs
will not allow you on the field without one. Shop before coming into town.

Parking will be limited as we seem to have a record number of cars already
registered. Over 1,000. Come early and take your time. Think of others
before parking and allow room. Trailers will be parked in areas near the
show field. Go to the home page ....www.amonational.com for a listing of
parking areas for trailers.

Matt