RE : Kenosha & Kevv

Regretfully I don't think I am going to be able to go to Kenosha.
MY X-wife is causing me problems with our children and I'm not
sure what she is going to throw at me. But I do know it's going to
be ugly. At any rate if I do get a free week end and need to get
away I may show up.
Unfortunately all this has put a stop to my design developing for
T-shirts and jackets. I need to save my money for other
exspenses that will occur in fighting my X.

Kevin

- . -

Peace be with you Kevv -

Keep a journal of her antics -