1. 73 Gremlin in LA for sale!
From: "blumac1960" <blumac@xxxx>

More "Stuff" for the Grem LIst -.......Brien.

- . -

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 00:04:45 -0000
From: "blumac1960" <blumac@xxxx>
Subject: 73 Gremlin in LA for sale!

I drove my dear 1973 Gremlin for 15 years every day and loved it. But
times change and I had to get a van, so my Gremlin usually sat in the
driveway. I would take it out occasionally and wow the rodders at the
diners and lay down skid marks for them. Then the engine failed, and
it has been sitting in my driveway here in Los Angeles for the past 5
years. I have been wanting to drop a new engine in, and repaint it,
but never had the time.

Now I really dont have the space anymore to keep it, and I do not
have the heart to sent it to a junkyard. The charity people will not
even take it because it is non-operational and too old!

So I want to offer it cheap to you fellow Gremlin lovers! I ask only
$100. It will be good for a starter-restoration or for parts. You
will need to come and tow it away, but it all 4 wheels ARE inflated!
(and there is a spare tire, too!).I do not want to piece it out, you
need to take the whole thing.

It is a 3-speed manual transmission with an in-line 6-cyl engine.
Electric blue with white stripe, but a yellow hood (I replaced the
dented hood in preparation for painting it myself). It has lots of
surface rust, but a good prep and paint will take care of it. The
seats were re-covered and are in good shape.

Email privately if you want to come and see it.
Roberta B