tire size

GOOD MORNING, I OWN A 78 GREMLIN THAT IS STOCK AND I BOUGHT 4 ALUM. RIMS THAT
ARE 14X7 COULD U PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SIZE TIRES I SHOULD RUN ON THE FRONT AND
THE BACK. THE CAR HAS BRAND NEW SPRINGS AND SHOCKS SO THERE IS NO SCAGING.I
WAS THINKING OF 215X70S ON THE REAR AND 205X70S ON THE FRONT WHAT DO U GUYS
THINK. THANKS DENNIS