PLEASE PLEASE ! :-) Re: New Cecil pictures posted...

PLEASE PLEASE ! :-) Re: New Cecil pictures posted...

HELLO "JERRY IN VA."
THIS IS "JERRY IN BOSNIA"
WHERE I AM, I CANNOT ACCESS THE PICTURES THAT MAY BE ATTACHED TO THE GREMLINTIME FILES. BUT I CAN ACCESS THE SITES THAT HAVE THEM POSTED. PLEASE PLEASE, I LOVE PICTURES, CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE TO GO TO SEE THEM? :-) ( NO, ME DESPARATE?:-) NO, ME?) HEY THANKS AGAIN! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT BACK THERE AT HOME, KEEP THE GREAT SPIRIT COMIN'! HAVE A GREAT DAY OUT THERE EVERYONE! (OOPS! EXCUSE THE 'SPIRIT' PUN. NOT INTENTIONAL. BUT FUNNY THOUGH, EH?)
JERRY IN BOSNIA

From: "gremlingts" Reply-To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [gremlintime] New Cecil pictures posted...some of Gremlins even! LOL Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 03:48:44 -0000

Ok, I had to include the dual wheelstanding AMXs, and a smokin' Hornet that buzzed the strip. I did include a few Gremlin shots. :) I had to make some free time, didn't do the Toyota truck starter job tonight, was just too hot outside, even after dusk. Oh well, a July 4th job I think. :) I'll try to add more pictures to this Album later on. Maybe Thursday. Anyway, enjoy the shots! I did...

Jerry in Virginia