Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 23:49:20 -0400
From: willkrause@xxxx
Subject: 77 Gremlin X For sale in California!!
To: mail@xxxx

Hi Folks,
I checked out a 77 Gremlin that might be a good project for someone out
there. It has blue paint with a great blue vinyl interior, an extremely
tiny amount of surface rust, a floor-mounted automatic transmission, a/c
and only 72,000 miles.

The minuses:
The car was involved in an accident which dented one fender and damaged
the frame rail on one corner. The grille and headlamp surround were also
damaged. The car hasn't been driven in about a year, but in typical AMC
fashion it started right up. I got it to go in reverse, and 1 and 2
speeds, but drive didn't work. I checked the dipstick for the tranny and
it showed no fluid, so that might be the problem. The brakes also seemed
to work, but I only tested them in the driveway. There was a radiator
leak.

You can contact the owner at: mike_warrington@xxxx
He wants to find a good home for it!

Sincerely,