Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 594

In a message dated 6/24/02 1:25:33 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
HH-7X@xxxx writes:

> You'll ruin this car trying to make
> it a V8 mutt - and it will cost
> more to do than a 6 powered
> Gremlin would.

V8 Mutt you say??and no.s matching??were talking about the sorriest gremlin
ever made man,the audi pwd ones died fast and the "poor"sches you refer with
the same engines were piles of crap as well!!!tho its true about the audi or
4 banger pwd grem having weaker front ends and crossmembers,but my grem only
has a V8 crossmember i still am using the 6's front sus. if i were this guy
i'd make a V8 screamer out of it or better yet part it or trade it for a 6
banger grem theres 0 value for 6 and especially 4 banger grems most 4 banger
AMCs were avoided like the plague.the only grems that are of sort of decent
value are the factory 304 ones i'm sorry to burst your bubble about these
fantasy turbo porsche pwd grems you yap about Brien but thankfully i'm here
to bring you back to reality!!
Bart Mangrum
1973 Gremlin ex 232/904 now a 360/727
all throttle NO bottle,or hair dryer or 4 banger porsche engines oh wait i
have one on my push mower or was it a briggs and stratton 6 hp you know their
just alike so i can't tell