Need a Part

 I am new to gremlintime and this is my first message, so I hope to hear
from some other Gremlin Junkies. I'm rebuilding a 1978 Gremlin, and this one
has the Audi 4 cyl. 2L engine. There was only a few of these made, and
parts are very hard to find. I'm in need of the exhaust manifold, and I' ve
exhausted all resources here in Texas. If anyone knows where I might find one
of these, it would be greatly appreciated. You can EMAIL me at
lmwk9kor@xxxxx Thanks LARRY