Gremmie Trip Journal

Hilarious Brien! :-))) Rooster's car is a good starting point for a project car but is not one I can drop off at a mechanic's for a week to repair...needs lots to be put back on the road and I don't have a place to work on it if I trailered it...no tools and not a lot of know how, though I am learning. I live in a condo apt. and I already have my two other gremmies in storage coz I can't park em here if they ain't running :-(

Mildred sent me a few pics of her Levis X...sweet little car! needs a bit of prep and a paint job but I think it can be made to look really good again. She is in tornado country, isn't she? Gosh, I wouldn't want to see the Levis end up in the branches of a tree or nothin'! I may have to save her from the possibilty of that happening! *LOL* The car would be much safer on the coast where a little rockin' and a rollin' from a wee quake wouldn't affect her....just make sure she has good shock absorbers and springs!

Mildred, how is the interior? What are you asking for that little princess? Is it running alright? What state are you in?

Freddie