Grem fever

The Concord wagon needed more than brake work...just another ad that wasn't quite accurate if ya know what I mean *sigh*

Thank you for the photos of the Levi, Mildred. Looks like all it needs is a little TLC; a bit of body work and some paint and a bit of work on the interior and she can look pretty good again :-) *wondering what my two '74s would think about having a "older" sister *L* Could it make a long trip?

Hey Rooster! That '74 Gremmie ya got...What all would it need to get her back on the road? Car sounds pretty good otherwise, with all those pristine parts you have mentioned. Maybe I could take a vacation down your way and have it repaired to get me home. Klamath Falls is about 11 hours south of me. I would bus down, find a quiet motel and wait for Grem to be roadworthy again.

Freddie