Junkyard dog

I had a successful weekend just like Jerry. Went to a junkyard near Denver
here, with 6 to 8 dead Gremlins. Found two good fenders I needed, also
found an AM/FM radio in a Pacer that looks like it will fit, but still not
sure if the radio works. There looked to be several grills in decent (not
perfect) shape. I'm going back next week to get A/C compressor, steering
column for manual shift (want to convert my auto to manual - whats the best
manual transmission to use?), space saver spare, etc. etc.

Also had time to work on adapting an 80's AMC AM/FM/Cassette for use in the
Gremlin. I bought a project box from Radio Shack, will put radio in there
and suspend whole thing from under-dash tray supports - no cutting of the
car necessary. I'll post pictures once complete.

Happy Gremlin-ing!
Dave

72 Gremlin X 304