Re: [gremlintime] etiquette for getting a gremlin

Re: [gremlintime] etiquette for getting a gremlin

good-afternoon..
mr john..
i got a 1977{amc}gremlin all orignal the paint..80,000 orignal miles..orignal 258
6cyc.automatic motor..interior is in fantastic shape {tan in color}..carpet is {saddle in color}..am radio in dash..heater/def. works..american motor
wheels..
all a person is got to do with this car is just pay fer it and do the drivin..i had this all-orignal 1977 gremlin appraised at $6200.00 fer the
insurance..the appraiser
and the insurance company could not even believe the shape this gremlin is in..i
can e-mail pictures in a little bit fer you to see ok..i live in the state of "oregon"
yes it is fer sale..if one is interested in buyin it ok!! james-
{onehorsetrader}