Re: [gremlintime] etiquette for getting a gremlin

Re: [gremlintime] etiquette for getting a gremlin

mr craig..you need to knock on there door and ask if there interested in sellin
or gettin rid of the gremlin thats just been sittin there goin to waste...if no
answer
leave a a note with ur phone number and dated it along with the time you wrote is
ok..on a big big piece of paper.. james{onehorsetrader}

IF ANYONE IS LOOKIN FER 1970 OR 1974 GREMLIN CAR PARTS
I'M TAKIN THESE TWO GREMLINS APART...BODY PARTS..MOTOR
PARTS{258'S}..GLASS WINDOWS..FENDERS..HOOD..BUMPERS..
RADIATORS ETC: I'LL SELL THEM REAL FAIR PLUS SHIPPIN COST
IF UR INTERESTED OK..E-MAIL ME ROOSTER1@xxxx JAMES