Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 575

Bart,
I'm especially glad that we weren't get more serious about buying it now
after hearing that. We just saw it & started throwing around ideas without
test driving it or anything. We weren't looking for a drag car but one that
Norbert could restore to look like his original Gremlin (the one that I
rolled less than 3 months after we were married). It was a cool looking car
though.
Karla