Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 575

my gremlin is awesome its a 401 that will pull the front wheels off the
ground but the airbrushed mural all over the car makes some people say my car
is ugly but i like it .i have spike that nasty gremlin from the movie he is
tearing a hole from under the hood looks great. a few people have said why
dont you get a better body for that motor. i believe they are jealous because
this gremmie can blow the doors off of any production car today.