Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin drive report : 4 days driving a '74 Gremlin...

Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin drive report : 4 days driving a '74 Gremlin...

Hey Jerry,

Went out today to put the charger on the Grem and decided to check the radiator.. I could see nothing in it..Do I just put water in or do I need to add antifreeze... I know, I need to sell it before it gets to the point it has to have a lot of work. Thanks Mildred