THREE Gremlins for sale ( NOT mine, LOL ) in Virginia...

THREE Gremlins for sale ( NOT mine, LOL ) in Virginia...

 Looking thru the local Trading Post advertiser from Richmond, there are 3
Gremlins for sale. One is a '77 hot rodded body, no motor/trans, says body
perfect, 3.73 rear, bucket seats. $400 obo. (804)231-0515
Another ad has TWO gremlins for sale, same owner( NOT the same as previous
ad, though ). A '74 and '76, $1,000 for both, has MANY extra parts with them.
(804) 330-9403 . Get two classis Gremlins at once! Ok, there's my
contribution to helping a needy Gremlin-starved person get a car they want.
Good luck!

Jerry
woodbridge, VA