Re: [gremlintime] How to drive a Gremlin, Phase One : ( Move junk...)

Re: [gremlintime] How to drive a Gremlin, Phase One : ( Move junk...)

Yikes! You need a bigger garage! Or maybe fewer cars......Naaaaaah! =)

----Original Message Follows---- From: Gremlingts@xxxx Reply-To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [gremlintime] How to drive a Gremlin, Phase One : ( Move junk...) Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:58:22 EDT

Well, Phase One is complete....I emptied my old '74 Chevy pick'em up bed
tonight, and found my jumper cables. I used them to jump the dead battery in
the truck with the '74 Gremlin, and moved the truck back 10 feet, to unblock
the Gremlin. Whew! One job done! Next is to push a VW Scirocco out of the
way, so I can get the Gremlin out. Then I'll put the VW where the Gremlin
was. :) That's Phase Two. But I have to do so when the future wife's Saturn
isn't blocking my way out. Was hoping to drive the car tomorrow to work, but
at least I can now get to it, and only have one car blocking it in, instead
of two. I need to spend more time on the "stuff", and move it around back
behind the garage. I need two more sheds built! LOL. Oh well, got the
upstairs shower repair finished tonite, and hope to install the new stove
this weekend, after tearing out some old cabinets first. BIG job! But
necessary. So, probably no work on the cars, but at least I can drive one
around, soon.
Well, time to go off to bed, least got something good accomplished
tonite. AMC ya'll,

Jerry