Re: THREE Gremlins ( late models ) for sale, in FLORIDA...

Re: THREE Gremlins ( late models ) for sale, in FLORIDA...

 Well, everyone said they're rare, now this guy has them on Ebay, all
three for one money. A '77, and two '78's. $1,500 to start, no bids. Here's
his email/phone contact info, from a main AMC list sender.

I have received a letter from a gentleman named Rick.
He is selling 3 Gremlins in the Daytona, Florida area.
His email address is: A1amassage@xxxx and his
phone number is: 386-295-8300. Who knows, maybe one
of you could be driving one of these to a high school
reunion!!!!!!!

Ok, there it is. If you had been looking for one, nows your chance to try
to catch up to ME ( seven and holding steady...). Bart, don't you need a few
more? LOL! Guess you got yer hands full restoring/modifying the hot rod you
got. :) Well, I'm off to play in my driveway tonite, might make some
progress. Who knows. Later,

Jerry in Virginia