Re: [gremlintime] oustanding

In a message dated 4/18/02 8:57:03 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
cullen.swanson@xxxx writes:

> I dunno how long those pics that Grem Reaper has posted on the site,
> because I've been away for a while, but good Lord! That is something
> else! I'd like to know how much something like that costs. I know
> it is a lot of wrench time, but geez, that is an incredible job.
> Good on ya, whoever did that. Everybody in my office makes fun of my
> Gremmy, and they laugh when I tell them I am going to drop a 360 in
> it and fix it up. Then I showed them those pictures, and their
> mouths hit the floor. Cool.
>
> Cullen
> '76 258

Cullen,the primered grem is mine and the black shiney one is my friend Todds
74,My Grem was a factory 232 I6,then a stock 360,then a built 343 now a balls
out 0.60 over 360.Todds grem has a Herman lewis Racing built AMC 401 stroked
to 422 cubes with H.L.R alum heads crankin about 700 hp Thanx for the
compliments
Bart