Looking at another Gremlin this weekend, maybe....

Looking at another Gremlin this weekend, maybe....

 Might swing by West Virginia after the Carlisle flea market on Saturday,
guy wants to sell his '75 X gremlin, silver with blue accents. It'll be on
the way home, sort of, so I may do it. :) I don't NEED another one, but what
the heck, it's an original owner, 250,000 mile car, has all the original
dealer stickers for the car. Hope it's as good a shape as he says it is. :)
Well, at least work shouldn't interfere with it, I hope! I hope I don't have
to work on Saturday. That's all for now, had to work late tonite, need some
rest! Later,

Jerry