Hornet parts?

I have a 1970 Hornet to sell, the car is complete as it is right now. It has a lot of good parts and
the car is striaght but rusty. The motor is stuck. My friend was talking to me last night and couldn't
beleive I was parting it. he thought is was a restorable. I don't know, It's rusted out, I supose to
someone ambitious it could be saved. I don't have time to mess with it myself. I have too many
cars!
I like my grems better than the Hornets. So, Parts or ambitious Restore. make me an offer I
would like to get rid of whole thing. avacado green 2dr SST, 332 six, three on the tree shift.
motor stuck, floors rusted, very straight, good glass, all there.
I thought about parting individually but shipping costs are way crazy and would be most
reasonable if someone just came and got the car took what they needed and scrapped the rest.
(trades considered. out board boat motor? boat trailer? Grem Quarters? )
It is located in Milaca, MN.

Kevin