Re: [gremlintime] National Gremlintime Meet Kenosha 2002!!

Re: [gremlintime] National Gremlintime Meet Kenosha 2002!!

I've tried everything to talk Norbert into going to Kenosha. It's not that
he doesn't want to go. Our youngest son Scott is going to be home on leave.
He finishes the first of 2 nuclear prototype schools on the 19th of July. I
suggested that we take him with us & take a mini-vacation with Scott but he
doesn't think that Scott would enjoy it & after driving from Charleston, SC
to home he wouldn't want to turn around & drive to Kenosha. I think it's
actually the money that it would take since we're going to Orlando to see my
brother & family (& Mickey, of course) in September. He's got plenty of
vacation time. Men! Who can figure them out??!!
Karla