Pacers and Gremlins, I have both, 460 Ford will fit a Pacer...maybe

Pacers and Gremlins, I have both, 460 Ford will fit a Pacer...maybe

 Speaking of dual ownership, I also have both kinds of AMCs ( and many
others besides, LOL! Matador, Hornet, Spirit, Javelin, Eagle, Jeep, etc ),
and don't care what you drive so long as it's an AMC. I bought a 6-cylinder
and 4-speed tranny out of a Pacer last year from a club member, who got them
from a guy who was going to put a Ford 460 big block in the
Pacer...supposedly nothing was wrong with this motor and trans, so I got it
for $150 total. I may wind up reselling it, or selling it to a friend with a
'66 Rambler convertible. Anyway, I guess a big-block is doable. The Pacer
doesn't have the shock tower interference problem like the Gremlins do.
Well, looks like the weather forecasters were wrong again...partly cloudy
now, and sunny, but the forecast was for rain all weekend...Pbbbbt! Guess I
need to get out and work now before it starts pouring down...LOL! Worked
mostly on the driveway and some on the garage yesterday...if I'm lucky, I can
get to at least a Gremlin today, maybe. But I just need to get the driveway
cleaned up first, so I CAN work on them. Time's a'wastin', catch ya laterz,

Jerry
79 Pacer D/L wagon ( needs leafs and water leaks repaired )
71-72-74-76-78 Gremlins ( you name it, they need it )