Re: [gremlintime] amc pure at heart

401's don't grow on trees, true, but 360's are everywhere! Just about any 1980's Wagoneer has a 360 AMC.

----Original Message Follows---- From: "John" <photo954@xxxx> Reply-To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [gremlintime] amc pure at heart Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 13:57:09 -0700

hey, whatever keeps it movin' down the road. there are only so many 390 and
401 engines outthere and the amx /javelin mafia grabs most of those.

quick quiz class what sounds better, a 351 gremlin, or a scrapped gremlin??

pencil's down.

I have a HOT amc 304 in my '75 levi's X. so hot it's ALMOST as fast as it
sounds.

when i told the daytona guys i was bringing my 5 oh Gremlin you know what
they said???

you'll lose 10 points for the ford engine !! just goes to show ya ! ( what
exactly I'm not sure) but it goes to show you??

so would a 455 fitin my pacer??
----- Original Message -----
From: <themixtoo@xxxx>
To: <gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: [gremlintime] amc pure at heart

Bart, I like it 'The Fixx', ha, ha. I'm still afraid that won't quite
apply
since I have incorporated a number of modifications to my Gremmie that
you
purists probably wouldn't appreciate. Some stuff from Ford, some from
other
AMC's and even (choke) some 'import' parts. I think they all blend well
together, but remember, untill you start paying for my 'stuff', I'll keep
do'in it my way. See you all in Kenosha. The Mix

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime