Re: [gremlintime] amc pure at heart

Bart, I like it 'The Fixx', ha, ha. I'm still afraid that won't quite apply
since I have incorporated a number of modifications to my Gremmie that you
purists probably wouldn't appreciate. Some stuff from Ford, some from other
AMC's and even (choke) some 'import' parts. I think they all blend well
together, but remember, untill you start paying for my 'stuff', I'll keep
do'in it my way. See you all in Kenosha. The Mix