From: gremlintime gremlinamiga@xxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 05:36:27 -0000
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] Re: Gremlintime in Kenosha

So Cal is Southern California. I am in San Diego and Daniel is in L.A.
He drives a beauty of a 74 if I remember correctly. Levi's interior
and the works I believe...
Paul

--- In gremlintime@xxxx, "photo954@xxxx" <photo954@xxxx> wrote:

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime