Re: [gremlintime] Bantam answer

Bart,
Im 5 9 and can just move my feet enought to use the clutch and brakes. (30
inch inseam) It's a fun little car, but you feel like your driving a go cart
in traffic. It's 10 feet 2 inches long (with bumper guards) and weighs 1112
lbs soaking wet.
I guess I'll have to take you for a ride in my Chrysler Convertible.. you've
been in a 73 Gremlin already... and my 73 only has a 258.
Wade