Trip

I went cruising yesterday around my area. I found lots of interesting vehicles. Most importantly a
1980's eagle Sx4 setting in a field amongst some other foreign rif-raf from the same era. Others
include: 1974 Buick conv, 1950 Buick Roadmaster 4dr, three 1950-53 chev trucks, early fifties
Merc or Ford two dr htp., and two, early seventies late sixties Cads all just setting around! It
amazes me how much of the old cars are still just sitting around in fields and behind barns. Just
on a typical cruise in the country they seem to be setting everywhere. To bad no one around
here decided to leave a nice gremlin setting beside their barn.
Kevin