Re: [gremlintime] Gremlintime in Kenosha!!! Why not?

Re: [gremlintime] Gremlintime in Kenosha!!! Why not?

Paul, This is 'The Mix' from Cleveland, Ohio and I'll be there. A Gremmie
cruise sounds like a great idea. I've almost got that 360 ready to install in
place of that sbc that had Bart all worked up last year. Keep me informed, if
not on this site, it can be at my e-mail (themixtoo@xxxx). Thanks,
Gary 'The Mix' Steely