RE: [gremlintime] Re: wind breakers

Hi Kevin,

I think $25.00 is reasonable...I want a black one and one that zips.. don't do pull overs...Hard on the hair dude!!! ha. What was the 1st. year Gremlins were made? Could we put that one on the back-the one that started all this! Or put the gremlin man on the back and we could get patches(maybe) of our particular year and sew on the front...Just a thought.. I tried to start a gremlin club here locally about 1980 and we got 3 families..My daughter and I went around town and put fliers on all the gremlins we could find and called anyone anybody told us about that had one.. I think they thought it was a joke!! But we were gonna be "The Groovy Gremlin Gang." There is a tshirt on ebay now with a gremlin on it that is hot..and mean looking, Its not an actual car but its neat... Kevin do you know anyone that sets up at flea markets and sells things..they may not sell windbreakers but thay may have sources to get stuff and get it CHEAP!!! Well that was just my thoughts at the momont!!! Mildred