Need Some Information

Hello!

I am leaving this post because I need information on the show in
Kenosha this summer. My friend in the AMO who usually lets me in
these things is unavailable. I need to know all about the show. I
don't even know when it is! My Gremlin isn't going to make it this
year, but my Spirit should. I just wanna get together with other
AMCers and enjoy ALL our AMC's together.

Just in case any of you would be interested, I am a college student
(just a local community college, and ten years after high school),
and something dreaded happened last night. I was telling another
student about working on my car. When asked what kind of car I told
him an AMC. Then I got a blank look and was seriously asked, "AMC,
what's that?"

Now I know we need to stick together. Even if it is just for the
kids.