Re: This list has become a waste of time.

Re: This list has become a waste of time.

It's Ironic, wasn't there a message last week that asked if the Gremlin list was disbanded?
HMMMMMM. was this guy physic? this is not good. How can we get back on track before this
all falls apart? Where the hell is the moderator? Phil maybe your leaving way2fast. this is a
good group, really!! There is lot of good people and info here. I really do think the trouble
makers should go and form a new group for people who only like to bitch about what other
people are doing with there business.
Just to start this in the right direction. I'm going to put a 358 six out of my Jeep Cherokee 4x4
and put into my '76 Grem. Since it doesn't look like I'm going to sell her, I decided I'm not going
to let her rot either. Are there any changes I should be aware of from the '77 Jeep to the '76
Grem? Also inregaurds to someone on the list talking about flip out rear wing windows. I have a
set, Talk about a tough find! I'm trying to figure out how to instal them into my '73 X. I have not
made any progress on the repro '73 Grill yet, but the weather is getting warmer here in MN so I
will be begining my experiments soon. Also nearing compleation of my 2nd Grem T-shirt. I
have been doing some art work on the side to pay for my next printing of shirts. It may be a
month or two befroe I have enough to do a new run on a new design. I have also aquired a
Model, to model them for me for free! Yup, It's all who you know...... actually, it's a good freind of
mine. None the less a good Grem Babe. So what I'm thinking of doing is displaying the shirts in
the photo alum section of this site. Er, that is if there is anyone left here to see them. Thinking
about working on some AMC Gremlin wind breakers. Would any one be interested in that?
Maybe gremlin guy on front, car on Back?
well guys and gals here is my attempt to get us back where we were.
Kevin