Re: [gremlintime] Re: Karla's "locking" non-locking cap, Gremlin-like Sp

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Karla's "locking" non-locking cap, Gremlin-like Spirits, etc...

I don't know Jerry, we help all the foriegn countries and our borders are open to one and all it seems, then they spit on us!! I always thought charity began at home. There are lots of people in this country that are hungry, ect., ect. Seems the "others" are more important than "we" are..My ex, predicted this 20 yrs. ago(industry moving to other countries) by the way the gov. was being run. This is a small town, Murray, Ky. and 980 people out of work at once is not a good thing...It's not good espically for the older (57) ones like me.. we are not in demand like the 57 Chevys!! Ouch!! They don't want some one that is worn out from other places..I drive a mean fork truck tho so who knows! If anyone is interested my 73 Levi is for sale..Runs great...all original..Never wrecked..1 dent on top from a basketball..seats are bad..had it on excite for sale FOR $2000.00 but it was to far from ''everywhere"!!... It's white with blue stripe.. It needs to be somewhere theres a man and somebody to take care of it and I can't. Wish they put headliners in cars now like the one in this gremlin!!!!! Wish they would just make cars like they did then.. takes a degree to work the heaters and other gadgets on newer cars...They just announces a railroad shop closing in Paducah,Ky. this week too that will affect about 200 people.I live right on the Tennessee border and lots of the smaller factories are leaveing in that area too.. Aladdin factory in Clarksville is moving..........thanks for the good wishes. Mildred