Gremlin Scare

We had a bit of a scare here last weekend. Someone broke into our shop. All they took was a brand new air hose for the air compressor & (get this) an ice chest that our boys had some old paint ball equipment in. They moved a hand cart to get to the ice chest & actually had it touching the Gremlin. Norbert just knew that they'd scratched the paint on the car but they didn't. One of our sons gave Norbert a car cover for Christmas but Norbert didn't cover it last time we took it out. Also, Norbert always leaves the keys to the Gremlin in the ignition. He pulled the keys so that they don't get any ideas if they come back. They also went through our old Toyota van (269,000 & still going) that Norbert uses for short trips to the farm & back. It looked like they were looking for keys to the house because they went through the glove box & console. Didn't steal any of the tools out of the van though. Didn't touch any of Norbert's tools in the shop either. Weird!
Karla