From: "JoeF" <piper_pa20@xxxx>
To: <gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2002 8:56 AM
Subject: [gremlintime] Gremlin Windshield

> As a further comment on the windshield thread, my 76 Gremlin came out of
the paint shop on Friday, the 29th of March. I took it to a glass shop here
in Salinas and paid $225 for a new PPG windshield with the blue/green tint
band at the top.

> New glass REALLY makes a difference
>
> Of course the new paint makes a difference too. It is Code 6K Limefire
Metallic. I think this was a one year only color. It would not have been
my first choice if I were going for a color change, but I wanted to keep the
car stock looking and avoid having to paint the engine bay and door jams.
It is PPG base/clear coat and looks good. I have to put an AMC Spirit back
together, then can concentrate on this car. I'll have pictures soon, and
probably create a website on Prodigy.