Gremlin for Sale SF Bay Area

All,

A friend of mine has the following for sale:

73 Gremlin X
232 3/speed
Good condition over all
Black with Rally stripe.
Needs some reconditioning, but runs and drives.
$850

I'd be interested myself, but I already have too many projects, including two Gremmies.
I have a couple of digital pics. If your truly interested, contact me. If you're collecting pictures, don't bother.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA
piper_pa20@xxxx