Funny thing happened

I was working on my latest T-shirt idea at work, something I shouldn't be doing. I drew the
Gremlin man wearing sunglasses, a Hawiian shirt, sandals, and holding a cola with a straw sticking
our of it. I plan to mate the picture up with a suped up Gremlin Car cartoon with surf boards on
top and put text at the bottom saying "Surfin' AMC". Anyway one of our company's salesmen
came in while I was away from my desk and saw my Gremlin man and wanted it for a Baseball
team mascot. I told him it was the Gremlin automobile logo dressed up. He basically thought
the team wouldn't notice. I'm not sure I have him completely talked out of it. I'm reluctent to let
him have the design, I kinda wanted it for my Gremlin t-shirt ambitions.

I guess we'll see what happens. What would team be called? The Gremlins? hmm it has a nice
ring to it. LOL!

Later, Kevin