Hey everyone!

Hey everybody, according to the radio it is invent your own holiday day today.
I declare this day International Gremlin Day! Today is a day, for no apparent reason, to worship
your Gremlin. I'm going out to my field and putting flower wreaths on my dead Grems and nice
warm electric bankies on the ones I'm saving. Funny though, my boss won't seem to let me
have the day off. Some people just don't understand! I'm trying to convince the Crosby
Chamber to through a parade in honor of all Gremlins but they keep hanging up on me. What is
wrong with people? Oh well Maybe I'm going a bit over board.
Happy Gremlin Day!!