Re: [gremlintime] Re: dID EVERYONE die ?

Re: [gremlintime] Re: dID EVERYONE die ?

Hey,

Didn't you get the hint from the last go through with the cussing and
taunting. If you want to tell Bart your garbage , why don't you get it off
this sight. I'm sure there are plenty of people sick of reading your garbage.
Knock it off or stay off the site if your going to continue with that crap. I
want to learn more about my car and not the stuff your pushing.

BMP