Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 517

Hello Steve,

Just wanted to write from here in Bosnia and thank you for a much needed positive dose of action here in this group. Your input is exactly what I was hoping to "see" when I became a member. And your car look(ed)(s) great! Especially the paint from the front. It really did remind me of something that might have been branded AMX. "tremendous boost in power"? I'll bet. Did you have to modify the front suspension components for the additional size of the engine? Or is there very much difference to be concerned with to begin with? I could just love to put together one as clean as that but keep some of the "rod-ded" tone down so as to completely shock some of the attitude driven mini-rodders in my area here. I would just love to see their faces when they realize they just had their doors blown off by an AMC! Most of them are probably not even old enough to know what a Gremlin is. That's even better! Once again, many thanks for the much needed infusion of enthusiasm! Will talk again soon!

Jerry (The one in Bosnia)

P.S. Does anyone know if that Gremlin in Hungary is still there? I am very close to Hungary, and I thought I might get to see it! Peace (...should cause no harm.)

JWJ