Re: [gremlintime] Re: dID EVERYONE die ?

Re: [gremlintime] Re: dID EVERYONE die ?

In a message dated 3/23/02 12:20:35 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
HH-7X@xxxx writes:

> Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk no!
>
> Hey Bart! How much you want for that Barbie & Ken setup
> mounted on your dashboard ?
>

> brien.
> 1981 GREMLIN 4X4

Brien,Knock it off,i'm not gonna do the name calling b.s anymore on here.most
here including me believe it or not would like to use this list for what it
was made for,The 1970-1978 AMC Gremlin
Bart
1973 "Legit"GREMLIN 360 4x2