Re: [gremlintime] Kenosha AMC meet question

on 3/14/02 11:54 AM, Meatplow33@xxxx at Meatplow33@xxxx wrote:

> Hi can anyone tell me if the kenosha AMC meet is fri-sun jul 26th-July 28th
> so i can book my flight, thanks!!
> Craig

Craig,

The BIG show is on Saturday the 27th. They will have events going on much
of the week before. Sunday is planned for several more events, like drag
racing.
On Thursday night at 5-6 pm they have planned a parade of Kenosha
Automobiles. For more info. on events you can go to the www.amonational.com
web site or go to the Visitors Site for Kenosha. Do a search for City of
Kenosha. If it was me I would try to be in Kenosha Thursday night at the
latest.

Matt