fun with Gremlins

Let's have fun with our Gremlins We get picked on enough as it is. why
don't we get along and enjoy our Gremlins. We don't have to agree to what
motor the Gremlin has in it. I have one V-8 one & one 6 cylinder one. I am
sure that some people would say that the V-8 is too fast & the 6 cylinder
one would be too slow. But they are my Gremlins and I like both of them.
BTW I got the new core support& the front valance panel welded on And the
whole front of the car is now in primer...(this is the 1972)

Tom
72GremlinX304
76Gremlin 258