Re: [gremlintime] Brien Tourvilles retarded ramblings

Re: [gremlintime] Brien Tourvilles retarded ramblings

Wade, I agree. Cut the crap you guys, if you have something helpfull for
the rest of us, please share it. IF NOT, GET OFF THE LIST. You don't see me
adding to this stupid stuff anymore.....do you? The Mix