Brien Tourvilles retarded ramblings

In a message dated 3/9/02 6:15:46 AM SA Pacific Standard Time, HH-7X@xxxx
writes:

> ############# ? BART!! sO It Wasn't THE LOAding dock worker for
> SONY!!
>

> brien
> 1981 GREMLIN"sic" 4X4
> 'Power to the Pavement?coming soon to the powderpuff mudbogs near you

Heya Brien,Dude you make 0 sense,your inane ramblings just make you sound
more and more like a bonerfied retard!!!you don't have a Gremlin nor is the
pieced together cobbled mess you call one run,Nooor does ithave this turbo
crap you flap your gums about so just come clean 7X,your"gremlin"really
houses your chickens next to your single wide!!! you say its "fast"and buddy
roh i use THAT term loosely with what you say you have ,give us a
timeslip,what track do you take this abomination to??do you use the bitch
bottle on your LOL..."setup"??hell do you have any PICs of this so called
Gremlin 4x4??you talk alotta shit on here with your stupid ass ideas and this
"plug in and grin "crap you love saying why don't you tap out and leave.and 7
up sucks holmes Coke is it!!!!
Bart M.
73 Gremlin"real deal Holyfield"