Rims N tires 4 sale.

Hey all.
Im getting ready to sell my rims that are on my 73 Gremlin. They are
14 inch rims and someone said they were called Valcano rims and
another said they are the rallye rims. They have 8 ovel slots around
the outside and protruding center caps(probably why they said
valcano) that says AMC on em. They are in great shape(needs cleaned)
and the tires are good also. Im asking 200, but a descent offer gets
it. Remember to count shipping cost and or drive time for pickup. Rod