Re: Gremlin mission

Well. I may have a chibby powered Gremlin, but by God its a Gremlin
and I like the idea. Just be sure to give it a cool name, not a wimpy
one. CRW

n gremlintime@xxxx, "grinding_gremlin" <grinding_gremlin@xxxx> wrote:
> I'm disatisfied with just a Gremlin group on line. If no one else
is going to take the plunge and
> start a club I think I am going to. Before I do this I'm going to
need to know how to do it. Most of
> what Gremlin people need can be found anywhere on the net. Parts,
info, etc. What I need to
> know is what is it that the Grem population needs that they cannot
get from off the net.
> I know one thing that would be really cool is if club meets could
be organised so there can be
> Gremlin car shows, outings, and the like. One other thing that I
can offer is promotional stuff. "t's"
> Jackets and hats, perhaps more. News letters of the events can be
posted on the net so that
> would mean there would have to be a club site. Could probably do
it through Yahoo. I would
> also like to do special features to show how to repair common
problems with the Gremlins such
> as motor and rust repairs. Photos could be provided to show step by
step what can be done.
> Dues would have to be collected so we could have Grem meets. I'm
thinking as far as Grem
> merchandise could be free to members, cost regular price to non
members. Or at least that
> would be the cool thing, I have never seen a club that offered
anything for free. I guess it
> depends on if the club dues would want to be spent this way. These
are just some things I
> have been thinking about. I know there is a lot to it. The hard
thing would be to get a home base
> for the club. I don't know of anyone else in my state that could
help me run a club. I may not be
> the best choice to do this. At any rate, I would be willing to
hammer out a plan for those serious