258 to 360

Hey everyone...I've got a '75 Grem X 258 and I want to put in a 360 or a 401. I need to know what trannys I can use for those and where I can get them (i.e. which other cars have them). I know I need new engine mounts too, and I also need to know where to get those.
I don't have much experience with cars, but that's part of the reason why I bought the car. I also live just north of Kenosha, so I could probably find the used parts I'm looking for fairly easily at the junkyards or something. How much should an engine or tranny cost me? Is there any other major work I need to do if I'm gonna try this engine swap?
Also, the rear end seems sort of clunky. I know that's not a very good description, but it's the best I can do. Does anyone know what this is or how bad it is?
if anyone feels like answering any of these questions I would greatly appriciate it. thanks a lot.
-dave

--does anyone know anything about the AMC deal this summer in Kenosha?