busted my ass on my Grem today

well out came the old 6 banger rear today on my grem i'm head to toe in
grease and brake fluid maybe i can sell the AMC model 15 to Brien for his
teeerbooo fo by fo parakeet meanwhile is anyone interested inthe aftermarket
rear shocks that was on my grem? their still in great shape and are fairly
new i want 10$ for them please e mail me if interested
Bart M.
73 Gremlin AMC 360/free of hair dryers and laughing gas